- High organic content; it contains more macro and micro-nutrients than competitors
- Contains double the amounts of N, P, and K
- Faster growth of fruit and vegetables – harvest 10 days sooner!
- More yield – at least 20% more
- No heavy metals and plastics; no soil pollution
- Retains less water, resulting in less mould and fungus
- It doesn’t contain any pathogens (in contrast with animal manure)
WE TREAT WASTE AS A RESOURCE
Asase Gyefo is produced by Safisana Ghana Ltd., a recycling company that treats organic and faecal waste from the local communities and turns it into valuable products such as fertilizer and biogas.
we REUSE scarce NUTRIENTS
Instead of mining them, scarce nutrients and minerals such as phosphorus are recovered from the organic matter through a natural composting process.
100% SAFE AND CERTIFIED
The result is a purely organic, and 100% safe and certified product that helps local farmers in the community to change towards circular and more sustainable food production.
Because of its ability to improve soil health and fertility, Asase Gyefo enhances food security in the long run. It promotes circular and local food production which is environmentally friendly. Because nutrients are recoverd and reused, the product does not depend on mining or the use of natural gas in its production process. Instead of exhausting natural resources, Asase Gyefo feeds the plants, the planet and the people who feed themselves with those healthy foods!